ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    Cheers @ML 173 though I'd still post the same if I wasn't a holder and just researching because these threads are about balanced conversations after all.

I openly admit to often employing the devil's-advocate view because I ditched rose tinted glasses many years ago.
    I feel that it's important to balance the great qualities of a company against 'what can go wrong' risks and accept that risk if it is outweighed by the positives.
    Instinct has it's place as well and I don't take too kindly to silent treatment and lack of updates when there are multiple, multiple prospects in the pipeline as evidenced by PO's updates in November.
    Of course there will be confidentiality clauses in all negotiations but this cannot restrict the most basic of updates.

In the Nov Q&A PO said he prefers to avoid saying anything that might be misconstrued, but recent silence is giving a worse message across, in my opinion.

Let's see what next week brings but if the silence continues, we're back to 1.9c again - a price at which I was bagged by a few for daring to suggest it recently. I didn't want to be correct with that forecast but it became a reality.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.