NOR 0.00% 3.4¢ norwood systems limited

Great announcement again today imo. Big question i have though,...

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Great announcement again today imo.  Big question i have though, is are we dealing with the NOR of old, or the now seasoned and better prepared NOR of the future.
    While the announcement is extremely exciting, the timing of it raises some questions.
    NOR of old suggests small announcement prior to poor quarterly in order to sweeten the bitter taste of below expectation results. Disapointing and amateurish if this is the case.
    A MoU is nowhere near as strong as a binding agreement / contract and as such can be announced to market with greater flexibility as to the date in doing so.  So begs the question why today?
    Definately related to quarterly coming out Wednesday but in which way? Good Quarterly or Bad Quarterly.

If i was in PO's shoes my approach would have gone as follows;
    I know i have a stronger than expected quarterly up my sleeve, so i release MoU today, thus drawing attention to the soon to be released strong quarterly. Still leaves 2 trading days for the week to see improvement in SP. Confidence/optimism builds..

OR

I know i have a Weaker than expected quarterly, remain quiet, wait for backlash over poor results and release MoU sweetener then.

Wait and see i guess...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.