NOR 0.00% 3.4¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Norwood Signs MOU with Addcom, page-16

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165
    So, whilst my confidence in NOR remains optimistic, I have just discovered something. There has been some excitement built up around HSBC nominee accounts etc. Well I wouldn't get too excited, turns out I'm a large part of HSBCs parcel. See, I was doing some reading today about how my BT Panorama account works:
    > Listed securities are held by Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Sydney Branch (‘HSBC’) ABN 65 117 925 970 AFSL
    No. 301737as sub custodian for BTPS

So while I still think NOR is a solid investment, I think people need to realise both HSBC and BNP Paribas are nominee accounts and they are not accumulating for themselves and are not the banks themselves investing. The nominee accounts simply hold other people's shares under one name. So HSBC might show accumulating over December but I'm pretty sure it's just showing my buying.

On that note, due to not officially owning the shares in my name I'm unable to request a share registers. Could someone get one for last week or this week? But just note in the T20 that the nominee accounts aren't big players, they're probably lots of little players under the one account.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.