NOR 2.13% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Norwood signs MOU with Major National Telco Operator, page-47

1. 2,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 599
    Not a lot of information in there to determine revenue impact however a couple of things jump out at me.

1. It appears that VNPT customers will have to pay a monthly subscription to access the free WP to WP feature which as I understand it is free to the rest of the world?
    2. VNPT to receive also an estimated 25% of additional contribution (net of costs, App Store and/or third party commissions and fees) for VNPT customers purchasing World Credit.

It concerns me that given NOR have to pay commissions to Apple and whoever else they use to collect the money from users (I think 30% or so??) and I assume pay VNPT something for using their airtime, then there isn't a lot of revenue left for NOR after paying VNPT 25% of additional contributions?

There's not enough in this to make me think it will support a sustained rally, more likely it will be used by trapped holders to exit (some of whom have been very enthusiastically ramping up this announcement the last few days).

I'm hanging out for the quarterly in the hope it will give confidence that real revenue vs costs is improving and that customers are becoming "sticky".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ $5.638K 122.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 83888 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 18148 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.