NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Norwood Signs World Wi-Fi Development Partner-NOR.AX, page-17

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Hi billy.

Mmmm i think webb is better suited to this than me.

My thoughts ? Its an interesting idea. It would no doubt find a niche for travellers needed to acsess large files.

I am a little scepital on how this would work for 3 reasons.

1. Wifi differs so much. Some require logins some need additional info. How is one app going to solve all the handshakes needed.

2. Profitability.
    How much profit is there when your reselling simebody elses wifi and then giving up to 30% to google play or apple ?

3. Direct competition from 4G

I am in rural japan. Paid 40 bucks for a 30 day 3 gig sim with downloads faster than the NBN ( not that hard really ). I have been in heaps of wifi zones, some free and i dont even bother connecting to them.

What would excite me and get webbj dry humping PO's leg would be some sort of roaming world wide 4g partnership. Then using world phone for corporate and comsumer use becomes a no brainer. Why not partner up with vnpt, issue a world roaming sim and not take the piss out of people like optus and telstra.

I am bullish on NOR for corona gts and ott contracts. I am yet to get my head around wwifi but i will read it more over next few days. Perhsps i am too cynical ? Everything is going cloud based so travellers are getting very hungry for megabytes. Wifi zones will alwsys trump 4g for large files. Anybody else make sence of it ?

Stay classy billy and hope you stick around.
    Last edited by brentv: 01/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61800 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.