NOR 0.00% 3.0¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Norwood wins Contract to Supply Software Technology, page-79

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Probably not worth responding to that, but for the record, that is 2nd post I've ever provided on NOR with sell/not held. A few were positive and one even congratulated you!

Keep directing your frustration at me and others rather than your poor investment decisions and see how things continue to work out for you. Better yet, follow Morningstar and Gyro!

Most of your fellow holders seem to have no issue with me posting here, and aside from the occasional ribbing have been encouraging me so either pull your head in, add some value or put me on ignore.

If you think my comments regarding my 'beloved FRX' the remuneration audit are off, or irrelevant take me to task.

You description of the above competitors as ' dead' is ironic given NOR's current financial position!

I agree with your assessment of ZIP, though I think it's pretty impressive that UNL are able to sign 'strong' loyalty partners of NOR's out from under their nose considering they are dead, wouldn't you agree? Did you even know? (Be honest)

As for FRX, it's not even worth debating. As Aussie mentioned, cash flow positive, triple digit growth, $2m in the bank, hundreds of partners signed. I guess the difference between FRX and NOR (aside the fact that their partners generate revenue) is that when they announce a deal it has meaning.

Is anyone going to ask PO how you 'anticipate' the term of an agreement. I get that $ values can be rubbery with expected revenues higher than contract minimum's but surely its a 12/24/36/48 month agreement and surely that is not confidential.

If anyone at NOR had any brains they would engage with them immediately to try and rescue World Phone, just sayin'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 32258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.