NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Interesting theory Holla but I have trouble getting my head...

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Interesting theory Holla but I have trouble getting my head around why they would possibly do a CR without at least ann the deal even if just signatures at this stage. In my head it's more likely that OTT negotiations are in advanced and promising stages rather than in the bag.

Let's have a think about them for moment too. Imagine your on the board of VNPT or another major SE teleco. You can see the rise of OTT's and the damage they will do to your bottom line. NOR has a solution and you wish to white label it in some form.

How do you do it ? How do you price it ? Are you prepared to lose some short term phone call revenue to your own OTT solution to ensure a longer term viability of your business model ? You will have to field test your solution to see if your market agrees with you and make corrections.

What's worse is these decisions are to be made by a committee.

NOR has only been in position to demonstrate a bug free model over the last week or 2. Perhaps NOR should not be using the term " suit of apps " but rather it's their short haul voip codes that are now customer and field ready.

My point is that this is a very complicated thing NOR is doing so it's not surprising that it's going to take a long time for these issues to be solved. I hope I am wrong on this but I suspect we are going to have to sweat it out a bit longer than we would all like, hence the necessity of the CR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 163888 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 70000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.