GED 3.57% 2.7¢ golden deeps limited.

From my perspective we are awaiting:Update on Canada: From...

1. 1,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 569

From my perspective we are awaiting:
    Update on Canada:
    From 8/02/2021:
    "GOLDEN DEEPS SET TO RECOMMENCE WORK ON ITS COBALT/SILVER PROJECT IN CANADA AS ELECTRIC VEHICLE DEMAND SURGES". "Golden Deeps has recently employed a local contractor familiar with the historic mines of the area to assist with compilation of previous exploration data and to assist with target generation preparatory to a geophysical survey and a drilling campaign."
    - Im guessing this person is on an hourly rate given how long its taking...
    - The 31/03 quarterly rehashed the above info - didnt add any progress.
    - The 30/06 quarterly doesn't provide any info whatsoever.

Abenab mining study:
    From 11/06/2021:
    Next steps include:
    i) Completion of the Phase 2 processing study examining flow-sheet options and costs for production of V2O5, Zn, Pb and potentially Cu to value add relative to production of concentrate only.
    ii) Re-evaluation of mining cut-off grade assumptions based on the processing study outcomes with the potential to increase resource available for mining.
    iii) Re-interpretation and generation of exploration targets for extensions/repeats of the highgrade mineralisation and other resource growth opportunities for further drilling,
    - So GED have paid golden deeps SA to do all of this work once and are now going to RE do the work to delay doing anything?

NSW gold:
    From 08/04/2021
    "Re-analysis Of Rock Samples from Tuckers Hill Return Higher Gold Grades with Approvals for Drilling Progressing
    Land access approvals for diamond drilling progressed with Rangott Exploration based in Orange, NSW assisting with land access approvals
    Golden Deeps is planning to undertake a diamond drilling program at Tuckers Hill once all drilling approvals are obtained."
    The 30/06 Quarterly said "subject to finalising access and Heritage agreements"

- Not quite sure what happened here, again no progress. Anyone know if there is a way to check the progress of land access approval?

02/09
    Are GED actually drilling or just waiting to notify the SH they are thinking about it some more?

One more week from me and Im getting in touch with Martin. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GED (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.