SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ann: Noteholder Approval of Further Extension of Agreement, page-27

1. 11,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    This is your outlook.........lol
    The off take agreement was signed around 4 to 5 years ago. It is between Noble and SDL, so yes there is an agreement in place, but what does it really mean. It really means that the Chinese have the purchasing rights to SDL's ore. So? So that means that the Chinese government will be supplying the income and lending us the $4 billion++. Our customer isn't in a hurry, nobody else can come in and offer us a better deal to build, develop and run the mine, using our product to help finance, so the way I look at it we're caught between a rock and a hard place.I would also be very, very surprised if the final off take agreement looks anything like the current one. So yes there is an off take agreement, yes there is a port designed and yes there is a rail design, but that hasn't changed for years. There is no money, not because the project doesn't stack up but because the Chinese Government doesn't want to pay, for the right to pay $4 billion ++ (can I also suggest that these figures are also now well and truly out of date), when they can just sit back and watch us slide down the tubes and pick up the whole project for virtually nothing.I really want to see this go ahead, especially because of the human cost of this project, but just can't see it . How long have we been suspended now, and why? How many shares are on issue now?GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.