AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

During my voluntary suspension, I contacted Monadnock Resources,...

1. 904 Posts.
    During my voluntary suspension, I contacted Monadnock Resources, who was able to quickly shut down any rumours of them being the potential buyers. This information became clear to me early while you all continued to keep questioning it on these forums for another 3 days. I even made it my signature in hopes one of you would read it.

Furthermore, I'd also contacted intelligent investor in regards to the state of AZZ, who now agrees, "yes, shareholders have been treated poorly." - His/their exact words.

There is absolutely no shareholder/noteholder confidence left for this company, that's for sure.

I've only received 1 response via email by James Cruickshank over the course of 6 months, having contacted him through 8 different email addresses over this time.  The 1 email I got from him 5-6 months ago was him pretty much shutting me down and proving to me that he had a really rude personality and high ego - saying 'it is not efficient for me to answer via email - call me, i'm available 18 hours a day". (It might not have occured to him that Australian/Texas times clash, and email is the best way to reach out.

I also find it bizarre that their office and secretary could not respond via email over the course of this 6 month suspension, if not the Ceo, either - and that all their most recent announcements have been late - seeming to be coming out via American date. (Never Monday when announcements have been due/late).

Very bad customer service. Very bad investment.

There's honestly not much more to say than that. Hopefully justice is served. I think it will be.

I've moved on, so should you all, as you're only waiting for the inevitable now.

God Bless.
    Last edited by aussiehalo: 07/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.