AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Ann: Noteholder Notice of Meeting, page-44

1. 800 Posts.
    Hypocrites, on one hand the Board states that the reasons for the sale not being honoured are such that the oil prices are suppressed whilst on the other hand they recommend voting for the extension so they can again try to sell the so called assets and that an independent review of the business is a waste of money. Waste of money and holding us all to ransom for 6 months with no deposit, secure contract etc wasn’t a waste of money………..fuxxing amateurs
    “Hello” alarm bells have been ringing for so long now and what really amazes me is that so many believers kept lashing non-believers and where are they now?
    The board/management certainly don’t warrant another extension nor a continuation of the extravagant salaries given their recent performances and IMO we should have followed TT2000’s lead back then when he first posted the recommendation. Well I did agree at least….
    In respects to the contract still being on foot well that is just legal jargon unless either party enforces their legal rights or both parties agree to terminate which AZZ would only agree to if another purchaser provided an offer/contract, which is very unlikely given that after due diligence interested parties would know they can likely just pick up the assets from the administration process, cheaper.
    Further to that AZZ hasn’t got any money so any dream of justice from the courts is unlikely and given there was no deposit etc I would imagine the strength of the so called unconditional contract is limited but who knows we all never got to see this imaginary deal. Justice is only ever served with lots of money
    I say put us all out of the misery by bringing on the independent review, stop paying these clowns any more money whilst they review global job ads, book flights to never never land and get their affairs in order at shareholders expense!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.