AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

I don't accept that as a reason for the deal not completing. The...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I don't accept that as a reason for the deal not completing.

The deal was announced on the 7th of September. WTI Oil was between $47 and $50, having rebounded from a low of $42. At the time the deal was supposed to close, WTI Oil was $45 to $46.

You say I can't prove that Wade Energy doesn't have access to $250m, and of course I can't prove that - it's not falsifiable under these circumstances. When he lies on his 40 billion profile, he's not exactly going to stick in a "P.S. I have no cash", is he.

One of you asked me to compare that to Modadnock Resources, and I think the results speak for themselves. In that case you have named individuals with verifiable experience in the sector with named companies, and verifiable qualifications. In the case of Wade Energy, you have evidence that he has lied about his experience, evidence of only a basic education and some markers of mental instability. The burden of proof is - and always has been - on JC to show that he has done due diligence on the buyer, particularly when there was no deposit paid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.