ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1971
    Hey Barry, welcome to the conversation. A bit of a shame you've got it totally wrong though. You make the same mistake as Comos, interpreting my disagreement about some conclusions reached on very limited evidence as support for the AZZ Board. My views of the board are not favourable, but I'm refraining from making accusations such as that the Board lied when they claimed 'no conditions precedent' until I see all the evidence, like an actual copy of the contract with Wade Corp and I'd be surprised if you could just find that on google right now.

Just because I demand a higher standard about evidence against someone, does not mean I am in support of that person. Unlike many, I don't read the Daily Tele or No Idea magazine and immediately believe all the crap written. Just because I demand a higher standard of proof that say, Warne has been caught in a texting scandal, doesn't mean I think the guy hasn't done it or is a good bloke. It just means I haven't reached a conclusion about it because all that might be available is just conjecture.

I wrote down the value of my holdings to zero in AZZ some time ago. That's why I haven't wasted countless hours googling Wade Corp or trying to petition others to write to companies to do CEO's job of flogging the assets to other companies, clinging onto some remote hope of recovering any money

I'll quote myself here to clarify because you clearly missed it, "The only value I've booked is the value of a tax loss I could use. Anything more than that will just be a pleasant surprise."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.