CCF 4.35% 12.0¢ carbon conscious limited

they said the binding agreement to be done within 1Q16, I...

1. 865 Posts.
    they said the binding agreement to be done within 1Q16, I believe they will complete the deal at least 1 week before AGM:

bearing in mind what Chinese has before engaging CCF:
    1. they bought farm and renovated infrastructure costing them over 10mil to date
    2. they have importing licence, in fact, they are importing milk from another diary: http://brownesdairy.com.au/
    3. they already set up shops in China called Capel Farm
    so obviously, as CCF previous annoucement said, Chinese wants milk from the farm they bought, otherwise why they bought farm for???
    also remember, after they bought the Capel, they also bought some 1200 cows, from which, CCF latest bought 400.
    so what 1,2,3 items meant to me is Chinese wants to cut the middle man, and makes this vertical chain working and make all the margin for themselves ...
    HOWEVER, I guess after 1 or 2, they realized they are business man, they are probably not familiar with WA market as well, dont know who to "GO TO". THAT'S WHERE CCF COMES IN

as CCF's first announcement stated: they want to be the "GO TO" man when it comes to WA diary market.

and I think holders (or potential holders) missed paragraph stated:
    "Terms of the lease agreement include an initial lease period of 12 months (on rent free terms), with Carbon Conscious holding an option to extend the lease to up to 20 years based on completion of its engineering designs and approvals on the site in order to rapidly expand production under a System 5 farming model."

I think Chinese is waiting for us to binding, rather than we are waiting for them...

Can you imagine if there is a possibility of no deal CONSIDERING MANAGEMENT GOT 30% IN THE LINE:
    1. will CCF hire a high profile farming manager?
    2. will CCF purchase 1/3 of chinese cows bought previously?

Quarterly Monday before 10am, which is a good sign they are putting something comprehensive for the market.

if anything TFL worth 10mil with failed deal and no money, and just expectation another deal is on its way ... CCF is not only a steal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.