FL1 0.00% 16.0¢ first lithium limited

Gotta laugh - AFR today"AUSTRAC chief executive Nicole Rose said...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1975
    Gotta laugh - AFR today

"AUSTRAC chief executive Nicole Rose said the bank (Westpac) was "deficient" in multiple areas and failed to report 19.5 million international fund transfers over five years.

It alleges over 23 million contraventions of the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing act relating to money coming in and out of Australia from Europe and Asia."

Meanwhile, in another listing I hold, ISX may have had 26, some 22.999 million less than Westpac, for sums that I reckon would be a tad under what WBC would have been pushing

Lets get this straight

"The financial crimes regulator alleges Westpac Banking Corp engaged in widespread, systemic and frequent failures to adhere to anti-money laundering laws and hampered its ability to prevent child exploitation."

Yet WBC arent suspended?

Seriously, what did ISX/OOK do again that's even remotely that bad? How does it compare to this? The question is the ASX stealing OOK/ISX technology and slowing them down until their secure blockchain platform is released. The timing is very very questionable!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $640 4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50491 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 4460 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FL1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.