WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

I'm planning to vote no to resolutions:-1, 9 & 10 at the...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    I'm planning to vote no to resolutions:-

1, 9 & 10 at the very least unless they can convince me otherwise.

These guys need to pull their finger out and realise their entire reason for being is to drive shareholder value and or at the very least keep them happy something is afoot.

No point voting no to already issued shares I guess.

Unsure on 4 do we really want to give them more options for further dilution.

Why elect someone like O'Malley if he can't bring funding to the table isn't that what he's there for, maybe we need a 5% banding of shareholders together to put a motion in for someone on the board to give some impetus to them.

Definitely no reward for taking over a year to even get near 50% of finance sorted. Gold pour in December 23 now we wonder if they can even get finance sorted before the next AGM in Nov 2024. That's not the mark of a high performing board.

MQ should be busting his ass to get a deal signed sealed and delivered prior to this AGM and he has to front his shareholders otherwise he and his sycophants should get at the very least a first strike against their remuneration report if not more.

I invested for a windfall not to be a activist investor but maybe we need to rattle the cage if they aren't up to the task of keeping themselves accountable.

Anyway point is AGM is the time to have a voice one way or the other once a year to give them a serve unless you get really cranky and band together more than 5% of voting rights. They are hoping to slide an electronic prospectus through and no one votes and everyone shuts up.

Geez I'll buy old gold one share to go give MQ a piece of his mind I won't be flying to Melbourne for it. My votes will be in before I've already expressed myself prior.

The time is now west wits board do your job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.894K 532.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5222875 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2538414 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.