MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Gentlemen I have not logged on to HC for perhaps 2 years....

1. 95 Posts.
    Gentlemen

I have not logged on to HC for perhaps 2 years. Probably since MCO went into a holding pattern and suspension. So until tonight I had no idea of what was going on due to my self imposed exile. In my dreamings I thought that maybe MCO would emerge from suspension and and carry on to success. And yes I built up a few shares over the years. Alas I accept the situation and so be it.

So where are we at. It looks grim and this is the end of the line. I was under the impression that Nick was just keeping things afloat with a little gold production.

HC has a listed MC of $ 33 M for MCO yet the best offer is $ 1.5. Quite a discrepancy. I wonder why Nick did not try to have a capital raising as he did once before with options attached. So maybe there is no gold there at all and too much effort went into the redevelopment of the main shaft. Does anyone know if there has been any gold produced and sold. ?

Bit of a sad state of affairs but in my mind I was prepared for it. I guess it will sell for a song.

What ever happened you Quinty ( Q1 and Q 2 ). Poor chap he put a lot into it. OK so he raved a bit but that might have been naive country lad enthusiasm.

You have probably all discussed the fate of MCO at length over the years - so for MCO I guess this it, the end. Gone.

nice to see a few of you still contributing.

banjo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.