HHR 0.00% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Ok I will take the bait to help inform potentially ignorant...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Ok I will take the bait to help inform potentially ignorant shareholders. Your right, We should give this large bonus if he is really likely to leave. Therefore when the next well in Morocco is a duster, we will also have a precedence for another large bonus.

Feel free to fill the thread with something constructive.....like the reason you will be supporting resolution 3 & 4 as a "non keyboard naive warrior" shareholder or perhaps potentially make a suggestion along the lines that we look for a mutually beneficial exit from the second well in Morocco (which is clearly as dry as a nun's nasty) with a company that is suffering a significant share price drop also.

Perhaps you also might want to take a look at the remuneration package which is available in the remuneration report and share it with us, since you believe these people are working for free.

Maybe even take a look st page 31 of the Annual report 2015 which was recently released and further satisfy yourself that this is and appropriated decision by the 3 directors, of which Damon is one.
    12. SHARE-BASED PAYMENT TRANSACTIONS (continued)
    (a) Pura Vida Incentive Option Scheme
    The Pura Vida Incentive Option Scheme is used to reward Directors and employees for their performance and to align their remuneration with the creation of shareholder wealth. The scheme is designed to provide long-term incentives to deliver longterm shareholder returns. Participation is at the discretion of the Board and no individual has a contractual right to participate in the plan or to receive any guaranteed benefits.

I accept the paper loss, now I want some constructive sensible cost management and creation of wealth. I say bring on **on and Madagascar and hold the performance bonus until the wealth destruction is reversed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $7.949K 1.210M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 16453773 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4134766 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.