VMT 4.17% 12.5¢ vmoto limited

I've taken some time to think and mull it over before giving my...

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    I've taken some time to think and mull it over before giving my opinion on the "free shares" as some like to put it, being offered/proposed to employees/management for their hard/good work.

I'll admit, the entire prospect is daunting when in a period of share price negativity. At first it makes you (it certainly made me) wan't to clutch for your portion of the company and protect yourself from dilution whatever the cost. It's only natural.

However, with some further consideration and a cool head, I find it comforting looking at the progress the company has made, the brand and the relationships/networks they are building globally, the key personel being engrained into the company (also by way of shares), and the quality products being designed/amanufactured. Not to mention the way VMT does business, taking minimal risk and still venturing into new regions of the globe or building a manufacturing facility knowing they will rent some space out as needed, raising capital for exppansion at a key moment before sales plumit, etc.

What I am saying is it's easy to quickly jump instinctively and protect your share of the company from dilution, but reviewing the history of VMT and all facets of the company leads me to believe that I am far better off with management and key personel being paid in shares where possible. Whether that be wage, or bonuses. Especially if they are happy with it, and that's how they want it. And especially in harder consumer/retail/economic times when Two Wheel EV numbers have plumitted in the key markets we service.

By doing so I think management and key personel are far more enthused to continue striving to build Vmoto into the global two wheel ev brand selling a hundred or a few hundred thousand vehicles a year, which we all think they can be. Personally, I believe the management of VMT is strong, and I want them rewarded, enthused, and remaining on side.

I am for the resolutions.
    I think it will filter down to making Vmoto a better company, selling more parts/vehicles, and increasing the shareprice longterm. Thus, benifiting me and my hip pocket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $500 4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64537 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 96000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.