CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. VYR
    4,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3040
    A big vote of confidence from all the directors when they took up their full entitlement in the last capital raising.

I think that the "My wife is not a related party" announcement, when being a related party would have prevented her from taking up more than her full entitlement, possibly paved the way for her to take up shortfall shares.

Great to have management and directors digging deep to support the company when the chips are down.

Given the forecast loss for 2024 they won't earn their incentive payments this year which will help reduce the losses.

I think they deserved a big bonus for getting the lions share of the Greenmo Bad debt back and paving the way to be able to buy the Super Soco patents for a song. The acquisition of the patents also means VMT now has the right to sell in China and will win all the manufacturing profits instead of half as volumes grow and that side of the business becomes profitable.

People complain about a small loss in a year when the foundations for future profit generation have increased dramatically.

I read with interest the story of Scott Farquhar's resignation from the position of joint CEO of Atlassian. the darling of NASDAQ

The two founders have been selling as many shares as they could to get their money out and put it in Harbour Side mansions and other decent investments.

Its hard to believe Atlassian's market cap given they haven't made a profit for 23 years and the inaugural profit in the March quarter was $12.8 m on revenues of $1.2 b. Who knows what expenses they stuffed into the balance sheet to achieve that drop in the bucket.

I kicked the VMT price to 12.5c to pick up a few more today. Thanks @ Investor Captain.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6141/6141989-43e684c7be290b998efeb21388f5d1cf.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6141/6141992-b97e19f6bea0a38667199008fce08720.jpg

Seems the middle east conflict might end soon and hopefully a well armed Ukraine will make Putin pull his head in. It won't take anymore than that for confidence to return

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.