CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. vmp
    13,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9275
    Morning team Lpd. Appreciate the wealth of insight in your posts.

I’m a buyer again this morning after some prodding from the missus. I mentioned earlier we went free carry on lpd and actually kept more than the original investment and went free carry across our portfolio-personal and smsf. We could be in the the last weeks sub-10 cents.  Not that it matters much given  Lpd is a long term play and there’s a lot to look forward to. The stars are aligning in perfect fashion, I’d be mad not to take the opportunity at hand.

We’re now a $200m company based on yesterday’s close overtaking many juniors (just a context, but we’re in no competition here). On the opposite side of the spectrum,
    —PLS, still not producing is $1.6b, yet LPD’s phase 2 could beat pls’s bottom line (search @Welsho54  ‘s post on this)
    -AVZ, years away from producing from not so investment-friendly in fact hostile Congo, is now $437m.

LPD’s not been so compelling even newbies like the missus can see it now. When we think about where we are in our journey, it seems that the market is willing to price in Phase 1, we could settle at another bagger or 2 before we go side ways and then up again when more catalysts eventuate. Exciting days and weeks ahead. And we thank LPD management for making so many millionaires or close to being one here and abroad. It seems the platypus is millionaires factory firing all cylinders in 2017-2019, and beyond.

To all new ones, welcome aboard on behalf of the team and enjoy the flight.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.