AOH 0.00% 12.0¢ altona mining limited

dolcevita--i agree that the bar has been set way too low at...

1. 581 Posts.
    dolcevita--i agree that the bar has been set way too low at todays level of available ores---but from memory these targets were set 2-3 years ago,in some cases,and although they look too easy to attain atm----they were ,when they were set,a long way from the then current figures.A lot of work has been done to prove up the ammount of copper and gold that they now have available.So yes---looks easy--but the work has been done and the rewards should be paid.A figure mentioned to me a couple of years ago by AC was"if we sold Roseby now,it is worth around $50 million,my goal is to get this closer to $200 million by the time the option matures"All this has been achieved and todays share price ,as we all know has been manipulated for -who knows what reason---but we are in the hands of the independent valuer now---all will be revealed by some time in December.I expect the valuation to blitz the reward targets and then a rerating of the share price---some of this is my opinion--some is figures quoted to me over many conversations with Altona directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.