ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2514
    "Resolution 3 seeks shareholder approval ... for the Company to be authorised to increase the aggregate amount of fees paid to Directors by $250,000 from $500,000 per annum to an aggregate amount of $750,000 per annum."

In other words, they want to increase the directors' TOTAL remuneration from $500k to $750k.

Not each individual director. There are currently five directors, meaning each can only be paid an average of $100k each.

If they want to put on, say, two additional directors, they obviously need to increase the remuneration pool.

It's really no big deal from what I can see. They also specifically state there are no immediate plans to use this increase.

As for AC's performance rights, to get 100% of his Tranche A rights he needs to grow the SP by 20% pa for 3 years, which is in excess of a 70% increase, or a SP of 46.5c from 27c.

Does anybody seriously think a 70% ROI in 3 years is a bad rate of return? I don't. Especially when looking at the chart of the last 3 years.

If AC can get that 70% ROI for me I won't begrudge him his share rights.

Likewise Tranche B. 150% of reserves is another 4-5 years of mine life in a project that's already extremely robust. Yes, it's potentially fairly easily achievable given we know the grade increases with depth and that there is already 200% of current reserves as JORC resources, but again, if it is achieved, who cares if AC gets another 400k shares? Not me.

Tranche C is a bit trickier because it's kind of vague. What exactly is 'value realisation'? I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean selling Roseby for $150M, but I'm not entirely sure what it DOES mean. Something to ask the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.