AOH 0.00% 12.0¢ altona mining limited

Snooker"there might be an intention to increase their wages once...

1. 1,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Snooker

"there might be an intention to increase their wages once Altona is rolling in cash and their responsibilities increase proportionately"

Why can't they wait UNTIL the company is rolling in cash to increase directors fees? Proof is in the pudding... and we haven't seen any yet to justify this. If every salesman ceo, was paid salary, fees, options, performance rights etc. based on what they planned on doing, where would we be?? I prefer runs on the board myself.

If my intention is too work real hard next year, should my employer increase my pay in advance as a sign of good will?!

secondly, your comments:

"A lot of work has been done to prove up the ammount of copper and gold that they now have available.So yes---looks easy--but the work has been done and the rewards should be paid."

FOR ALL THIS WORK WHERE ARE THE SH'S REWARDS?! WHEN DO WE GET PAID?!

and

"All this has been achieved and todays share price,as we all know has been manipulated for -who knows what reason.

For all this that has been achieved? manipulation? - This is irrelevant- what extra value is in mine or any other SH's back pocket over the last 2 years?

Spek

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.