AOH 0.00% 12.0¢ altona mining limited

C'mon Snooker, you're smarter than that surely - I never said...

1. 1,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    C'mon Snooker, you're smarter than that surely -

I never said they were increasing directors fees- I was responding to your comment that 'their intention may be to increase.

Your second point is summarised my point exactly- Roseby resource achievements are not relfected in share price. So tell me, if a company's value o snot refelcted in its SP, how is value being created for shareholders? The only thing that creates wealth for me is SP, not peoples perception of what somethign may be worth one day.

Ultimate- I wasn't asking Snook when we'd get paid, I just disagree that Altona have had fantastic performance, worthy of issue of shares etc.

Inevitable? Patience- How much do you need Ultimate? I've been in since way back in URL days, 5+ years of patience enough... Progress blah, blah, simply put- the SP hasn't reflected all this so called progess in Finland, increased reserves etc.

What I am interested in I don't want announced at an AGM- I want it via a trading halt...

Dott's point is spot on- if SP has a substantial increase as you are prediciting, won't AC's existing holdings benefit already?

Good luck to all,

COPPER IS FLYING, ALTONA ISN'T....YET

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.