OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Hang on WAI said "No wonder the price is being capped -...

1. 2,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    Hang on WA

I said "No wonder the price is being capped - resolutions 3 & 4" - go back & read my first post

I never said anything about the directors capping the share price - I'm not that stupid. I did quote resolutions 3 & 4 which mention the word "directors" but surely I am allowed to type exactly what's in the notice of AGM?

I even went so far as to put quote marks around the 3rd paragraph. When I went to school, that was meant to mean I was attributing the remarks to the original author. Has something changed?

If not, let me know & you & I together will slam dunk every other person who verbatim quotes from company announcements

You made an uncalled for assumption; If you drew that conclusion then you are dead wrong because I never ever said " the directors are capping the share price" & I never ever said the directors are selling - you did, not me!

You drew the inference (incorrectly) that as the directors benefit from the lower share price then they must be the ones selling - your words not mine

Then Chand said
    ""If I was a Director I most certainly would not be happy about your remarks"
    "I as a shareholder am not happy with the share price or directors getting freebies for nothing."

& you said "ditto" - ditto to which line? The first line "If I was a director" or the second one "If I was a shareholder"

You can't have it both ways WA.

I'm with Chand - I don't think the directors should be filling up with free options

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $2.593K 476K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 24112708 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25452861 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.