AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

I agree, and have actually put this to the CEO. Although, I note...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I agree, and have actually put this to the CEO. Although, I note that there's an updated research note from BAILLIEU HOLST RESEARCH dated 01 March 2016 http://www.animocabrands.com/#!investors/c1dyr
    Target is 40c and does provide Investment Summary with forecast out too 2018 FY. The numbers are reflecting an -$1.1 loss (EBIT) for 2016 then moving to $3,3M profit 2017 and $6.6M in 2018. As for guidance the note addressees as follows
    "No numerical guidance has been provided as yet for FY16. AB1 intends to focus on ongoing expansion of the brand portfolio through partnerships to co-develop games and increase distribution capacity through well-established platforms"
    This makes sense the company is in development and establishment mode, primarily leveraging the Mattel JV (75 new games were developed/launched in 2015 to date, making that a portfolio of 411) so might just be a little early in the piece for guidance, we might just need to wait a little to let the company firm up its offerings............IMHO thewider market not picking up on the stock offers an opportunities to others who are doing their homework to increase holdings...anyway check out the research note it makes for interesting reading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.