DEV 0.00% 28.0¢ devex resources limited

Well done on the CHN wins Jason and anyone else invested there.,...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Well done on the CHN wins Jason and anyone else invested there., lets hope it repeats here.

Yes, on the sit and wait, often on a wing and a prayer, I think the expression is, well thats the spec end of town. Thats why stocks are cheap, because nothing is proven yet i.e. there is risk.

The difference with DEV (though still no guarantees) is Tims previous multiple success, large personal financial involvement and his ability to identify not just great drill targets but also great employees to push his projects. Brendan is just as motivated as Tim and all our Directors have serious skin in the game and low relative salaries so are very motivated.

Many spec stocks have very low Board member shareholding or they only hold stock they get as freebies.

All our board have big shareholdings they have bought mostly on market.

All this brings confidence of us making that breakthrough discovery but, of course, no guarantees..

Anyway when I looked a few minutes back we were starting the day green, will turn the screen off and get on with the home carpentry..cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $123.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.0¢ 26.5¢ $147.5K 545.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46150 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 61722 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.