HAV 0.00% 18.0¢ havilah resources limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting / Proxy Form - 2018, page-17

1. 3,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    I can see some questions being asked by the ASX and ASIC in the very near future.

Clarity on projected financial forcast figures will be the first questions asked.

A tight rope is being tread and HAV is looking like it may fall over. $6mil is not enough and a CR would be and should be being looked at.

Its a joke that the CR will be needed and will probably be at a lower price than last time. 15cents is my guess.

To avoid this the cmc deal needs to be changed and cmc will need to be obliginging in changing it.

maldorky and grants basin extension to exclusivety needs to come at a price. Either gupta takes a placement of 10percent in HAV at market rates or a dollar figure is agreed upon to be paid to have the exclusivity. It is stopping anyone else from looking and possibly buying in. For that right then cash needs to be paid.

As for kalkaroo apparently many have been in the data room. So they say but due to confidentiality we are left in the dark. Either get out and market it as for sale or be forced into a fire sale.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $4.306K 23.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2900 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 22750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.