PER 5.26% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form/Annual Report, page-48

1. 3,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    ITSA “Classic....same people been bagging the stock ......
    I start to believe you have problem on properly to understand share holders opinion/feelings.
    I have not read anybody “bagging “ ANP product/pipeline, it is a matter of fact that most of shareholders are still in here only because they believe in the drugs.
    The real problem is at the helm of the company and I believe in here, beside you and two more, s.h. all agree with my opinion.
    Now you tell me what has Diamond done for the company to bring it to a decent level of credibility as well share holders benefit ? All his ann are just bait because after published all programmes mentioned in it disappear from radar never to be heard or read of. He partecipate to conference around the world (not mentioning the embarrassing speach) and we ha e not or heard any comment from him let alone results and/or acquaintance networking.
    He always and only delegate tasks that should be prime duty for an m.d. such as P.R., keeping contact with major bio organisations (FDA- EAP) etc etc
    At the end of all this brilliant performance he gets a salary and benefit that at mom add to the equivalent to approx 10% of market cap.
    Therefore ITSA get it clear the real problem is that the chance of positivity for ANP are in the wrong hands.
    You can always argue that I am wrong but then tell me precisely where.
    Last edited by imperatore: 29/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.004(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.7¢ $35.48K 451.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 198147 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.