AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form-AVX.AX, page-4

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    richdes67, thanks for your comments, you sound as frustrated as myself. I just spoke to Iain Kirkwood, who has advised that they are working very hard to cut costs and start running the company as lean as possible. There buy back will help by buying out the little shareholders, eliminating costs of having so many share holders. They are also looking at a cheaper option re software provider re Tali technologies and beleive in their product, which I beleive will be important especially with all the issues we have with our children at the moment. They are going to run it with a lean management team, they want to change the name to make a fresh start, he doesn't feel there will be a need for a CR unless they make another acquisition, they have enough money to continue getting this product to market, he beleives until the buy back is finalised on the 12th of December and the new name has been completed, he beleived we wont be seeing this 2 to 3c price again, he is not saying it will happen overnight, but beleives with the steps they are taking, leading into the new year, things should start looking much more positive.

I have decided to stay on and see where we are in approx 3 to 6 months, then male a decision then. Again please do your own home work, this is purely only going by my discussion with Iain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.