FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form-BGS.AX, page-41

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Thanks Margret, don't get me wrong I think Birimian is doing very well, but $55 K per month is a mean and tight operation. Not quite the resources to put our Europe roadshow on the web page to blow our n trumpet, but for me it is more about stitching up a gold deal with Randgold. That is very frustrating that this has dragged on for such a long time. It seems to me that if we were serious about the Li we would have reached a deal with the gold to keep the momentum going. Continuing to prove up the resource really only makes us a more attractive target but perhaps that is really the end game. I am fully behind BGS and am here for the long haul, but it does concern me that others around us are more aggressively pumping themselves and blowing their trumpets with way less resources than we have. As a novice I am only calling it as I see it, and respect that this is simply my personal and perhaps I'll-informed view. It has been a frustrating journey but it is about patience and I will continue to hold as I do believe in what we have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.