FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form-BGS.AX, page-43

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I appreciate the acknowledgment abu... and if you didn't have more posts and registered prior to myself I'd be suspicious of a duplicate account...lol...

I do believe you n i must be thinking alike (longterm hold) as opposed to a few posters here who seem to fear the sky falling next week if the SP doesn't double?

If one was to look at the larger picture rather than instant gratification, people would be all over BGS. However, I suspect for a number of reasons People seem to only look short term and fail to understand wealth is created by longterm investing rather than Short term speculation.

I wonder how many people here know who Benjamin Graham is and his philosophy on value investing....? Like most of my post's this one will pass people by (like BGS's way of reporting the news without hype n noise), as most investors are after the bells and whistles n bright lights rather than the simple facts...

But good luck to all holders... We are still undervalued with two exponential opportunities that could generate left field news anytime...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.