FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Well I thinkI have my mind around what the board are trying to...

1. 6,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4334
    Well I thinkI have my mind around what the board are trying to achieve.
    Corrections please if it isn't correct.......
    Basically, the boards options and performance options will be converted if there is a take over that is accepted by the board and the Li project is divested. So they can accept a value of behalf of the share holders if the deem it to be fair....

There lies a fundamental problem for me, I would at least like to have a say in what an acceptable value would be. Short to medium term holders could deem that $1.00 would be a fair price. The amount of shares that management now have may also deem that figure to be fair whereas I would suggest it would be 1/3 of what I would expect if there was a take over, considering what I along with many others believe we have got.
    You just have to browse through the recent post to get a rough idea of what (think) we are sitting on.

I am hoping to make the flight over to the AGM, as long as I am finished my business in Adelaide in time to make it, otherwise I will need to make a decision of whether to accept the amendments or not. I would like to add, wouldn't it be in OUR (the share holders) best interest not to accept the amendments almost forcing managements hand not to accept a low take over offer (if there is one made) With their options on the line wouldn't they be working harder to get the best for themselves as well as the share holders.

I will also add, or say, what a lot may be thinking with the re-election of Winton Willisee. Sometimes something about a person doesn't sit right, gut feel for want of a better word, and as much as he has returned calls and emails of late there has always been an uneasy something about him (all personal thoughts only)
    Would it be in our best interests to break the momentum we have and go for a new board member? maybe someone with an expertise in mine building etc, or will his value as a mover in financial circles be of a benefit to us when the deals need to be made or would that expertise be more Minemarks area (of course if they are still consultants for BGS)?

Undecided which way I will be voting at the moment, something is bugging me...........
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.