IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

One would be to vote 'no', however realistically I would assume...

1. 10,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2086
    One would be to vote 'no', however realistically I would assume that all of us small retail shareholders realize that it does not matter what we vote, as the major shareholder is also the secured creditor and also the DOCA proponent (one would assume). All nicely wrapped up like a Ham sandwich.

Another would be to say "enough is enough' vote no, and have a credible pragmatic law firm look into it all and see if we were buying shares whilst the company were insolvent and tick-and-tie all the pieces together as to who-is-who in this train wreck.

Alas, soon it won't matter, as our shareholding will be depleted and the infamous 'non-marketable parcel of shares cheque' will be heading our way, and we will be gone, unless of course you give them more of your hard earned money.

So I'm voting no, even though it will be pushed through anyway.

However, I am all ears, if somebody could kindly articulate as to who Kandahar Holdings actually are, and what their achievements have been in the PNG gold mining business, as is seems that nobody have ever heard of them other than an ACM accountant and some guy called Edwin Pope of Subiaco.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.