WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I don’t know if GSK ever relinquished their right to utilize OBJ...

1. 91 Posts.
    I don’t know if GSK ever relinquished their right to utilize OBJ tech. with the manual toothbrush after spending much time and capital over the years. We only have their enigmatic verbal dismissal in 2015!

“ Following four positive in vitro and a directionally positive invivo studies completed in 2013, GSK undertook a clinical study utilising theCompany’s technology in a manual toothbrush
    setting that has now been completed.

OBJ has been verbally informed by GSK that initial results of this study suggest that manual manipulation of the magnetic microarray using a toothbrush facsimile device with an exposure period of 30 seconds was not sufficient to elevate fluoride retention levels substantially above placebo. The Company believes that a longer application time may be required for efficacy in the manual toothbrush area
    The Company has been focused on developments in the powered toothbrush field for some time due to the increased available energy derived from the motion of the powered toothbrush brush head. OBJ continues to work on a number of oral healthcare applications and will advise the market of progress when material events occur.

The Company is currently in discussions with two major international Companies with an interest in exploring magneticmicroarray technology in the electric toothbrush field. Meetings are scheduled with both of these Companies during the first quarter of 2015. “

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.