PSC 0.00% 14.0¢ prospect resources limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form-PSC.AX, page-13

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    hello peter21170,
    heres the info that you asked for,
    looks like PSC has an ace up their sleeve afterall,
    i would be very happy for a sohp to come in and pay 10 cents a share for PSC,
    i think ill hold this one another few months and see were we are going,
    all the best to everyone holding,
    exciting times ahead, thats for sure,

Part E: Placement in anticipation of future transactions
    6. RESOLUTION 6 – APPROVAL OF FUTURE ISSUE OF SHARES TO NON-RELATED SOPHISTICATED INVESTORS
    To consider and, if thought fit, to pass with or without amendment, the following resolution as an ordinary resolution:
    “That, for the purposes of ASX Listing Rule 7.1 and for all other purposes, the Shareholders approve the issue of up to 200,000,000 Shares at a price of no less than 10 cents ($0.10) per Share to non-related sophisticated investors invited by the Company to subscribe for Shares on the terms out in the Explanatory Statement which accompanies and forms part of this Notice of Meeting.”
    Voting Exclusion Statement: The Company will disregard any votes cast on Resolution 6 by:
    (a) a person who may participate in the proposed issue and a person who might obtain a benefit, except a benefit solely in the capacity of a holder of ordinary securities if this Resolution is passed; and
    (b) an Associate of those persons.
    However, the Company will not disregard a vote if:
    (i) it is cast by a person as proxy for a person who is entitled to vote, in accordance with the directions on the proxy form; or
    (ii) it is cast by the Chair as proxy for a person who is entitled to vote, in accordance with a direction on the proxy form to vote as the proxy decides.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $12.47K 89.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 440727 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.