HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form-VPC.AX, page-29

1. 5,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    I note that resolution 6 should not be an exact copy of 5 when it comes to the voting exclusion statement and should say to disregard votes from Russel not Leanne . Also it looks like any member of the Key Management Personnel are excluded or related party from voting . SO as there is an error perhaps some amendments can be acceptable

Voting Exclusion Statement:  The Company will disregard any votes cast on this Resolution by Ms Leanne Graham (or her nominee) and any of their associates.  However, the Company need not disregard a vote if it is cast by a person as a proxy for a person who is entitled to vote, in accordance with the directions on the Proxy Form, or, it is cast by the person chairing the meeting as proxy for a person who is entitled to vote, in accordance with a direction on the Proxy Form to vote as the proxy decides.
    Voting Prohibition Statement A person appointed as a proxy must not vote, on the basis of that appointment, on this Resolution if: (a) the proxy is either: (i) a member of the Key Management Personnel; or (ii) a Closely Related Party of such a member; and (b) the appointment does not specify the way the proxy is to vote on this Resolution

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.