YOW 0.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

WL has been making statements and promises for a long long time,...

1. 471 Posts.
    WL has been making statements and promises for a long long time, some on us woke up to his BS before others did , but assumed the Story was "and still is" a Winner. However given the SP we need to make it known that he needs to be out of the picture and the Bonus/Package must be representative of the SP.

An example of his BS that always sticks in my head was a discussion he had with some investors "that are on this thread". Dont take these numbers as exact but it was only 2 years ago at the AGM that he mentioned to a few people on here they were in negotiations with a company in Australia that had 6000+ outlets, "again i have not gone back to look at the exact numbers or wording". Fact is there is No Company that has this number of outlets - i think the closest i could come to it would be if you considered Campbells Cash n Carry who has Customers but Not Outlets, either way There was No Such Animal.

The point is Not all investors are fully researched or knowledgeable of the specific industries that they are invested in, But the CEO etc etc should be. They should be held accountable when they make ridiculous statements.

This is not the mining industry, and this Cowboy should not be leading this company....

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.193M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $710 25.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45665 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 309637 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ 5300
Last updated 11.18am 14/06/2024 ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.