BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

re: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Pro... Any views on...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 547 Posts.
    re: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Pro... Any views on the incentive scheme? Seems a bit obscure to me... The 13% bit doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, would be nice if they spelt it out in black and white, eg share price must reach X for full vesting to occur. I think that the baseline being at one of the lowest points in the companies share price history is a bit rich as well. should be the volume average price over the last 12 months at least rather than just the last 30 days...

What is the average weighted cost of capital??? Is it the average price paid for issued shares at their original placement cost? If so, what is that figure?? Without NMS disclosing this information how is it possible to make an assessment as to whether the absolute performance metric is reasonable or not...

The only other thing I would say is that with a cash salary of $750,000 does he really need any incentives? will they make the slightest bit of difference?? Cut his salary back to $250,000 and then see whether or not it makes a difference!!

The ratification of previous shares issued is no surprise I'd already speculated that this would be present.

Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.