TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form , page-19

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Pro... Go Stagman ! It is not "ridiculous" to suggest the proposed director options are cheap - it is a fact ! If the forecasts made by directors are correct (and why should they not be) this share has potential value in the 200 - 400 range over the next 2 years. At the top end of that range the value of the proposed options is around $3.3m - straight out of shareholders' pockets.Ian Finch himself can not understand why the share price has not responded to recent announcements (although some of the blame must lie with him and his fellow directors for not having successfully sold the story)and yet he is happy to set himself up in a no-risk position to benefit massively from the delayed reaction.There is no benefit to the company and shareholders from issuing these options. Having said that, I must say that I think Ian Finch is doing a very good job on progressing the company to production....but he is already rewarded by salary and his existing shareholding. I would not object to the issue of a reasonable number of options (say 200k/100k) on these terms - that would be more proportionate to director performance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.