DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

re: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Pro... Hello again...

1. 3,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    re: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Pro... Hello again Priest,

Please correct me if I am wrong but what does Tay have to do this with topic of discussion?

His name did not appear in the announcement which announced the list of candidates which have nominated themselves to be voted upon by shareholders.

The point of this thread is to discuss who, of the candidates put forward, is worthy of a vote, based on their relative experience.

My original point which you seem to have missed was that of all the candidates that we as shareholders can actually vote for, Carson is the only one that has the qualifications as a Geologist which are both fitting for this junior resource company and in my opinion, a worthwhile addition at this stage of exploration.

In my opinion, we do not need any of the remaining candidates at the moment, especially while the resource has not even been finished being proven.

Once the geology is out of the way and a JORC compliant resource is established, it would be more fitting to bring in other candidates who have other strengths.

At that point, candidates who have connections to get finance would be worthwhile and possibly candidates who have connections that can get things such as port allocation sorted out would be worthwhile.

I am sure you will agree, while the market cap is still tiny and we effectively have nothing but dirt in the ground, the absolute last thing this company needs is a top heavy board of directors who are all merely pulling a wage from shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.