MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

re: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Pro... Another...

1. 214 Posts.
    re: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Pro... Another interesting thing...

When the price was taking a caning recently, all these crackpot theories were being posted about manipulation etc to try and justify the sp fall, rather than simply accept the market was unimpressed with MEL.

Well that works both ways. Take a look at the buy order. At every level there is an order for 200,000. Seems like an attempt at buy order support. Normally as the price approaches these levels, these orders get pulled pretty quick.

What we need is less playing around with announcements and some real action. There will be no more excuses after the spp is completed, however as I have been saying for some time to the dismay of the 'guru' followers, no matter how much garbage the greenies throw and how biased it is, it will still slow MEL way down. MEL has many many more hurdles to overcome yet. The cash burn during the last 18months when apparently nothing was happening was horrendous. I am worried about how long the recent raising will last. If MEL return for more capital the market will likely walk away, or expect a serious sub 20c discount in my opinion.

We cannot expect an instant fix and the sp to run. This is going to be one slow boat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 13664897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3626406 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.