DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

re: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Pro... AGM - Brisbane...

1. 612 Posts.
    re: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Pro... AGM - Brisbane 27 November

I'd hoped to attend for some questions but will be a long way from Brisbane.
    Is anyone planning to attend?

As the decline in SP has had a disastrous impact upon the value of shareholders investment in Dart and the manipulation goes on and on, I think it is time the company commented on this and what their position is.

While it is good that the company continues the important work developing reserves, this has had no impact upon share price manipulation and it appears unlikely that shareholders investments will prosper until the chronic aggressive shortselling is addressed.

I see that the announcement has a section for submitting questions to the company for the meeting.
    I would urge all concerned shareholders to use this.

A shareholder of the Company who is entitled to vote at the AGM may submit a written question to the Chairman or Auditor.
    Questions may be submitted to the Company:
    • online at www.investorcentre.linkmarketservices.com.au (login to the Link website using the details as shown on the proxy form);
    • by post to Dart Energy Limited c-/ Link Market Services Limited, Locked Bag A14, Sydney South, NSW 1235;
    • by fax to Link Market Services Limited on +61 2 92870309; or
    • by email to [email protected].
    Questions must be submitted no later than 20 November 2012, being the fifth business day before the 2012 Annual General Meeting is to be held.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.