SER 5.88% 1.8¢ strategic energy resources limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form , page-7

1. 27,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    re: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Pro... In no particular order,and so far Ive got nothing against this guy,but how can a geologist be further incentified (is there such a word)to do his task?

"The grant of options to Mr Adrian Dellar has been proposed to align his objectives with the interests of Shareholders and as a performance incentive for the future providing recognition to the value that will be derived from his contribution to the Company."

Has dellar been paid the going rate to put his name to SER,and in particular Cultana?
    The wording would suggest he has,"future"

Are we going to pay overs for him,because he's ultimately linked to gina rinehart via roy hill?

"During the year Mr Anthony Rechner was appointed as a Technical Director. Mr Rechner has over 40 years’ experience in Australia and overseas working in mineral and petroleum exploration and holds Bachelor of Science degree in Geology and Physics from the University of Adelaide"

I don't think that this director has done enough in outlining Cultana's potential to justify any bonus.
    There is plenty of historical data which could have been released with the news of drilling at Cultana.

"Exploration companies in South Australia are required by legislation to provide to DMITRE representative samples of any core and cuttings taken during tenure."

http://minerals.dmitre.sa.gov.au/drill_core_library

W'eve had no reference of these,given there's being ten holes drilled at Cultana,why not?

http://globaldocuments.morningstar.com/documentlibrary/document/720ce56b012f09f3.msdoc/original

I refer you to pages 41-44 ,why wasnt this put into an overall picture of Cultana.combined with,

http://strategicenergy.com.au/files/resourcesmodule/@random4897aab33173d/1217901622_2005_Sept_Quarterly.pdf,pages 1-5.

Oh no ,neither the geo or our technical director has done enough IMHO to warrant their options.

MM fails because the original mega deal collapsed,even after he assured me verbally that he had seen the deal.

Its obvious their expecting the SP to rise sharply presumably with the Strategic graphite deal.

I'm all for paying and rewarding and giving credit for those who go beyond expectations,BUT.

While expectations may be great, as yet their unfulfilled and thus they don't have my support.
    As the whole board and the geo have far more collective intimate knowledge about,what may or may not happen in the very near term in relation to SER'S chances of success at both Cultana and Uley,the easiest way to align their chances with SHrs is to buy more stock on market,their bloody cheap shares currently.
    I note two directors have very small holdings currently.

Footnote were paying over $200k for a technical director,yet we need a geo,something wrong there.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $10.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $33.41K 1.846M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2809591 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 100000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.