TYX 12.5% 0.7¢ tyranna resources limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form , page-4

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Pro... oz tells the world it's laid back .... so laid back it is then, is it !

i call it incompetence, just as so many oz gvt authorative institutions seem to be. don't they just like to use their power !

i will go with sr finch for blasting about the time it is all taking. frustration after frustration is just not necessary, if only the encumbent authorities would get their fingers out.

we know who signed both trf and ife reports off but 'whoever wrote them' has shown a different attitude imo to some of those past reports. if only one would stop harping on about rol and ogx then from a companies point of view we could well be showing a 'reformed character' here.

my take on it all is that we will actually be seeing that boat sail into the sunset despite all the past uncertainties and fiddles for which so many holders could well have done without. imo a reasonably acceptable timetable should be on the table by yrs end.

i will go as far as saying that the agm's of both companies will imho this year be of celebration and a nice xmas present for the likes of dradam and dhimurru who have been some of those holding on and through a few sleepless nights no doubt. thankfully, i was able to take my money out bar a few trf and used it successfully elsewhere before coming back in.

i will not forget the 'tricks' played with the share prices and options for i hate to see punters taken along but at least we got a 'sincere' in the report of ife so from what i take as an 'apology' i look forward very much to some sound progress and some happier postings here on hc post mid oct.

there is nothing like success breeds success so just hang on a few more weeks and the ball should be rolling. if not, then do not go to lucky bay to jump. it aint that high lol !

sentiment has to be 'strong buy' now with very little downside and huge upside potential using cash flows from ife to both companies but we do need to go forward with reliable and responsible notifications to the asx and no more of those wonder announcements which i see as nothing more than price support mechanisms.

in fact, i am not sure that some sort of a note update via asx would not have been welcomed by investors as to the progress with dac, especially this last episode. Ok it is in the annual report of ife but surely that is not enough. i did note the ife report was a bit delayed and no doubt they waiting for a more positive outcome to report to shareholders.

so mid oct then 40 ?

looks like it ted. at last, phewwwwwwww !

be good,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $10.86K 1.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2791390 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5097399 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.