UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

re: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Pro... Your right...

1. 1,882 Posts.
    re: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Pro... Your right yokka facts are better, problem is in the world of big business secrecy is more important than transparency for shareholders.

Hard facts are we are a junior partner in a big game and are working to sign big contracts. The nature of the Pharma industry is one of always try to outcompete the other player hence everything is done in secret until its signed. Even then the terms and numbers are kept confidential because it can tip of the other players as to your proposed sales volume etc....

So back to what really matters..... $$$$$$$$ Cash to pay the bills. Untill we plug the funding hole in the business plan we are going sideways at best and downwards over the next few months.

Company says we have it covered, I only have two choices.... Sell or hold !!! So far I hold all I can and respectfully disagree with those who offer consiparcy theories. I believe they have achieved all and more than they said, yes I would agree its slower than we would all have liked but that is life in the big city. Maybe next week LOL

As for our mate Dino he has been around long enough to have the right to a vent every now and then. Just as long as its factual anyone can say what they like !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.