UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form , page-2

1. 1,121 Posts.
    re: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Pro... Just had a quick skim through the document and will be returning to it later for a more thorough read. The main thing that stood out to me was that all executives recieved 100% of their cash bonuses this year for meeting their KPIs. However reading through the KPI summary they all start with phrases like pursue, support, expand, secure collaboration, and not one of them seems like it is measurable(could be missing info though as it does say "summary". No wonder they all got their bonuses with the KPIs being so subjective and loosely worded that by making one phone call they technically achieve the KPI.

I'm all for compensating executives for performing and think stock options (out of the money) are the way to go as it aligns compensation with shareholder value. Perhaps if we had some measurable and time based KPIs (i.e. deliver X contracts in FY14) they would be held a bit more accountable for company performance and we would have a bit more confidence in the future of our company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.