BTR 0.00% 1.7¢ brightstar resources limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form , page-6

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    re: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Pro... IMO, This is my take.

We are snookered with Glencore wanting another 9 million from BTR or we have to forfeit another #% of Perkoa. As a long term holder that would be disastrous and given zincs forecast, we eventually will be repaid I guess.
    At a guess based on past experiences with Glencore, I think the 10% will be going to Glencore to up their stake in BTR to ~25%. At an educated take on the absorbtion of the current shares being taken up on the exit of past substantial insto's, I bet Glencore are happily taking this up at current prices. They grabbed 14% of BTR @ 62c/share and an option to always keep that 14% holding if there were any future raisings and also be the first to make a play at a J/V in Mumbwa if something was ever going to eventuate there, again IMO, the company is hell bent on making Kitumba work and become reality.
    Therefore in short in the next few weeks, we'll see Glencore with a pretty major stake in BTR and then ultimately the end of my dream and the loss of my wealth.

I have changed my sentiment to none after all these years as I am totally at a loss with the outcome here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $31.16K 1.812M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 6145951 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 5454017 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.