BTR 11.8% 1.9¢ brightstar resources limited

re: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Pro... hey billysnapWe...

1. 4,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1379
    re: Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Pro... hey billysnap

We went through by far more hopeless and desparate periods in the last 6 years.

However...I can fully empathize with your actual view which is namely "none". It is really difficult at the moment to have a "feeling" towards BTR. Obviously this is also reflected in the SP.

Nevertheless...it seems that everyday at least a few hundred thousands of shares are landing somewhere. I guess that those people that are buying must have some kind of short/medium or long term view.

It is somehow a guess but my feeling is that the chance to see a higher SP in 12 month is pretty grood. The question here is more: what means "higher". 30 cents is already "higher", 40 cents also.

Let's face it. To reach again A$ 1 or 2 we need really good news. What ever it is (higher zinc price, better PFS, great CEO, spectacular drilling results or all together) it must be really positive and supported by hard facts.

BTR is a blackbox at the moment and it is not the first time in the last years that this is the case. However...I would say that in 2 to 6 months we will know more. Who knows...maybe at the end they find "the monster" at Kakozhi and from one day to the other BTR is again the darling of the "masses".

Nice weekeend.

PS: I am also a little bit frustrated.....but selling is not an option and therefore I am on hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $112.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $145.5K 7.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 7934082 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 7107597 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.